Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 17

How far along are you? 17 weeks
How big is baby? Palm-size, About 5 inches crown to rump and about 5 ounces.  
Weight gain/loss? As of last week at the doctor I had gained 4 pounds.
Stretch marks? Not yet thanks to my belly cream J
Maternity clothes? Yes, this week I have had to start wearing maternity clothes… getting a little round.
Best moment this week? Feeling the baby for the first time at exactly 17 weeks. I was working at my desk typing at my computer and I felt a little tickle/movement so I sat up and moved around a second… and then remembered the doctor said to be watching for movement this week. I went back and sat in the position that I was previously and he started moving again. Adam was at work so I texted my mom and sister… when they didn’t reply I called Holland to tell somebody what was happening. I couldn’t stop giggling!!!
Gender? It’s a BOY… without a name!
Movement? In the late afternoon early evening until I go to bed… A few times I have felt him moving a bit during the night. He is a late sleeper like mommy…
Belly button? Stretched a bit sideways but not poking out yet…
Symptoms? Morning sickness is completely gone since week 15. Just hungry all the time and really craving fruits and veggies. And anything spicy!!!
What do I miss? Adam and I were at dinner the other night and they had Sangria on the menu… I really wanted some!!!
What am I looking forward to this week? Not pregnancy related but really excited to spend the week next week in Florida with my family celebrating my Cousin Meredith’s wedding. My sister and dad haven’t seen my baby bump yet J
Milestones? No milestones really… just excited to feel movement and SUPER excited to not feel sick anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment