Our second appointment was an even more exciting appointment than the first. We had a few test done between our first and second appointment and they all came back with positive results. We also had another sonogram to make sure the baby was healthy and still on track. What we saw in the sonogram was that we were given the most beautiful baby we had ever seen… and this baby was HEALTHY!!! It was the first time I was able to say I didn’t care about anything else in the world at that moment… We were having a healthy baby!!! Adam and I agreed after the appointment that we did not care at all if we had a boy or girl because we know the baby is healthy J Such a great piece of mind!
Baby 12 Weeks
Derek and Kim Ancira in California for a pre-deployment leave… expecting their first baby within a month of ours J
Our first of many pregnancy poses… just joking because our baby bumps are too small to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment