By now you probably know that Adam and I are expecting our first baby on September 6, 2012. I am starting my blog 17.5 weeks into our pregnancy. I have a few girlfriends that have kept a great blog throughout their pregnancy and they are so great about capturing moments with their sweet babies. They inspired me to do the same… although I am already late J We have had some pretty exciting times so far… so I am going to recap a few of those days and start fresh from here on.
YAY!!!! I am SO excited about baby boy Terp!!! And I am so excited I can be "involved" in baby's life even from 1/2 a country away! I will be an avid Terpstra blog reader! And if you don't update, I will bug you until you do! Loved reading the updates so far! You are SOOO cute =)
ReplyDelete