Baby 8 Weeks
Monday, April 2, 2012
January 27, 2012 Our First Doctors appointment and we saw our peanut for the first time.
Since we had just relocated to California we had to find a doctor quickly to go in for our first appointment at 8 weeks. I wanted to see my doctor in Texas before I left but it was too early so we waited to get into our doctor in Roseville . Adam took the afternoon off to come to the appointment with me. My sister told us that we might get to see the baby at the first appointment so we were anxiously awaiting this appointment. Once we got in to see the doctor our nerves were calmed with the amazing doctor God had sent us! She did a sonogram for us to see the baby and we also got to hear the strong heart beat… WOW was that the most emotional moment of our lives!!! As soon as I heard the heartbeat I lost it J So amazed that Adam and I were blessed with such a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment