How far along are you? 18 Weeks
How big is baby? 5 1/2 inches long and 5 ounces
Weight gain/loss? 4 pounds when I went to my last check up… I am not weighing myself
Stretch marks? Not yet
Maternity clothes? Yes! I went shopping this week to get some new clothes and in two of the three stores I went in the person working at the store asked me who I was shopping for. Since I am 18 weeks pregnant I was super emotional and feel like they could look at my stomach and see that it is sticking out… But NO they just think I am always this large in the stomach region. I have also ordered a lot of clothes online and none of them fit. I am going to stick to the clothes my amazing sister sent me and pick a few things up here and there. Gap Maternity has been the best for me so far.
Best moment this week? Well… everything has been great… not having morning sickness is making things so much better.
Gender? BOY!!!
Movement? Still feeling little guy but it is at different times of the day now. Sometimes in the morning and sometimes in the evening… I would like to feel him more… sometimes I think it has been too long in-between and it makes me nervous!
Belly button? Still just looks stretched.
Symptoms? CLUMSY… I feel out of bed last week and hurt my ankle a little bit and this week I fell in the Lazy Boy parking lot going to pick out a rocking chair for the nursery. I think it is time to start wearing flats to I don't hurt myself and my little baby boy!!
What do I miss? SUSHI!!! Adam and I loved eating sushi and recently I have been craving it SO much… We still go but it is hard to know what's cooked and what's not so most of the time I end up with variations of California Rolls. Not bad if you really want sushi :)
What am I looking forward to this week? FLORIDA… its all I can think about… CAN'T WAIT FOR VACATION!!!!
Milestones? No milestones really… almost half way there :)
No comments:
Post a Comment