Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 19

How far along are you? 19 Weeks
How big is baby? Size of a large Mango
Weight gain/loss? Haven't been weighing myself but am finally popping out and other people are starting to notice my little belly.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Maternity clothes? Yes… have to on bottom but am still getting away with non maternity on top
Best moment this week? Best moment of the week was on our way home from Florida Adam felt the baby kick for the first time :) Such a joy to see his face after feeling the baby.
Gender? Boy!!
Movement? All the time.
Belly button? Stretched out sideways but hasn't poked out yet.
Symptoms? Feeling great. I am able to stay up later in the evenings… still get tired up at least I am awake!
What do I miss? While at the beach I really missed beer during the day and wine on the porch at night. Very strange as I was never a heavy drinker… but from the way I miss it you would think I was a huge alcoholic.
What am I looking forward to this week? Relaxing from our vacation :)
Milestones? Adam feeling the baby move for the first time… HUGE Milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment