How far along are you? 20 Weeks
How big is baby? Small Cantaloupe
Weight gain/loss? AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I went to the doctor and she said I gained 9 pounds this month. That is a total of 13!!! I freaked out but the nurse didn't seem to care at all and was consoling me. The doctor didn't even say a word about my weight when she came in. I also did a little research on my own from my What To Expect When You Are Expecting book and this is just about on track… IF I don't gain another 9 next month :( I am going to start being very disciplined with my walking and watch my sugar intake!!!
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Maternity clothes? For sure… I am really showing now so there is no turning back.
Best moment this week? We went to a specialist this week to make sure the babies heart looks good. Adam has an enlarged heart that he was diagnosed with in High School so they wanted to be safe and check out the baby. Everything looked GREAT! And we got to see our little man again!!!! I LOVE seeing him!!! He was being a little stubborn and didn’t want to let us see his face but we got to see everything else and confirm he IS in fact still a boy :)
Gender? Still a BOY!!!
Movement? SO much movement at night when we are going to sleep. Adam loves to feel him every night before we go to bed :)
Belly button? Still stretching sideways but not popped out yet.
Symptoms? Feeling great!!!
What do I miss? Nothing at the moment!!
What am I looking forward to this week? Taking tons of walks with Adam!!!
Milestones? HALF WAY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment