How far along are you? 21 weeks
How big is baby? Large banana
Weight gain/loss? Walking three times a week and trying to eat more fruits and veggies… so hopefully I am on track this month!!
Stretch marks? Not yet… I hate the silly cream I have to rub on my tummy and legs because it feels sticky but I don't want those stretch marks hahaha.
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah!!! I have found that Old Navy is my friend when it comes to Maternity clothes… great prices… they fit well and you can return to the store if ordered online. AND my Old Navy has a maternity section!!! Old Navy for Weekend clothes and Gap for work clothes!!!
Best moment this week? Just feeling my little guy move… I am starting to really get attached to him and the feeling of him in my tummy. I got sad this week thinking about him not being in there in a few months… I am going to miss him kicking me hahaha!!
Gender? ALL BOY!!!
Movement? Love feeling my baby boy!!!
Belly button? You can see it poking out through my shirt but it hasn't really poked yet… Still stretched sideways but a little pokey I guess.
Symptoms? Feel great!!! Love sleeping with my Snoogle… if I didn't have that thing I don't know what I would be doing at night… So comfy!!!!
What do I miss? Texas… nothing to do with the baby… just a little blue!
What am I looking forward to this week? Baby boy growing strong!!!
Milestones? We think we have landed on a name… Connor James Terpstra. We really like it! Connor is just a name we like and James is Adams middle name as well as his dads name and grandfathers name. Connor will be a fourth generation James :)
No comments:
Post a Comment