Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Beginning of our Blog...

Hello family and friends! Adam and I have decided to start a blog to document our lives as the Texas Terpstra's! Since we have so many friends and family members scattered throughout the United States we thought this would be a good way to keep everyone up to date with our lives.

First on the list is our upcoming travel. As some of you know we have been saving for our dream vacation to Europe. The time has finally come and we leave for our two week excursion to Italy and Spain in a few short weeks. Our itinerary includes Rome, Venice, Cinque Tera, Barcelona, Madrid and Sevilla. We can't wait to share this trip with each other as we travel Europe. I am especially excited to show Adam around Sevilla where I studied for  a semester in college.

We have added a link to the right of the blog posts that will connect you to our photo albums which we will also update while we are away.

We love you all and hope you enjoy our updates.
Sarah and Adam

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I'm happy to be your first "follower" ... I'll follow you two anywhere! I'm so glad you're doing this blog ... We'll be anxiously following along your journey! Love, Mom XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey travelers,
    Sounds and looks like you are having a wonderful time. Big happenings in Rome today. Pope John Paul was beatified in St Peter's Square square. Love you guys, this blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adam and Sarah,
    Great pics! Lots of history, very cool. I would love to some day do the same trip. Looks like you caught a little rain. Keep having fun. I will learn how to blog on my own so I can participate on my own computer.
    Love you guys.
    Dad/Vince

    ReplyDelete